Monday 9 February 2015

Evaluation Question 3 Part 1

From looking at the comments that I have recieved from my music video I can see a range of feedback that will enable me to view the positives of my music video, but also the negatives which will help me improve. From the feedback given I can see that the start of the music video was the part people liked most, as they were very quick to mention the typography and editing of it. People also enjoyed the editing and the song itself as an instrumental, as well as the actors in the video being able to play the song. However they didn't mention anything about the misc-en-scene, the location of the music video, costumes and so forth. This can lead me to believe that theses are all points on which I need to improve. Where to shoot more filler shots with different more interesting locations, and to also improve the misc-en-scene in a few shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment